At AsiaTeak Group we are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients.
This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you about how we collect, use and share your personal information. It applies to information provided by you or collected by us, whether via our website or in any other way such post, email or telephone.
Who are we?
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is;
Anglo Asia Forestry Company Ltd. (trading as AsiaTeak Group)
3 Acorn Business Centre
PO6 3TH, UK
We can be contacted by post at this address or by telephone: +44(0)207 873 2472, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information may we collect about you?
When you visit our website we may collect or ask you to provide us with some details about yourself such as name, email address, mobile number. We may also collect information from you if you enquire/report a problem on our website.
What information might you provide to us?
What we do with your information
We may need to use your information to:
- Respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry
- Administer your account if you have registered with us
- Ensure that the content of our website, and information provided are presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Inform you of promotions and offers you may be interested in, if you have opted in to receive these
What is the lawful basis for processing your information?
We process your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Who do we share your data with?
We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our group of companies unless you have given us permission to do so.
Will we sell your data?
We will not sell your data to third parties for financial gain.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will retain your data whilst we have a professional relationship with you, and then for a retention period of 5 years after our last interaction. After this time we will remove your information from our systems, unless required to retain it for longer under legal grounds.
Location and use of your personal data
We store your data on our Customer Management System (CMS) and within our data and accounts management systems. Your data will only be accessed by our Directors and members of our Senior Management and Administration Departments.
How do we keep your data secure if we make changes to our processes?
We have a process to follow to perform a data privacy impact assessment if we plan to do anything different that may have an impact on PI.
What rights do you have?
- The right to be informed
- This Privacy Notice informs you of how we handle your data
- The right of access
- If you would like to see what data (about you) we handle, you can submit a Subject Access Request (SAR), in writing to our postal address or email address
- The right to rectification
- If you would like us to correct any errors in the data (about you) that we are handling, then please let us know and we will update it accordingly
- The right to erasure
- If you would like us to erase any of the data (about you) that we are handling, then please ask us, and we will be happy to erase it if this does not conflict with our retention period or any legal requirement to retain it
- The right to restrict processing
- If you would like us to restrict the processing of the data (about you) that we are handling, please let us know, and we shall cease to use it resolve the issue
- The right to data portability
- If you would like an output of the data (about you) that we are handling, then please get in touch with us to request this
- The right to object
- If you would like to object to the processing of the data (about you) that we hare handling, for example the sending of marketing communications, please contact us to request removal from our marketing list
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- We do not perform any fully automated decision making You have the Right to withdraw consent at any time
You also have the Right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you feel we have not treated your information properly.
How do we protect the security of your personal information?
We take the security of our clients’ information very seriously and we use appropriate measures to store all the personal information that we have collected in a secure, controlled environment to prevent unauthorised access.
Whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted via the Internet. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will store it securely within our CMS system.
Links to External Websites
Any links on our website to other external sites will be to trusted partners or associates, or other companies you may be interested to learn more about.
If you follow any of these links please be aware that they will have their own Privacy Notices to inform you of how they operate. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please confirm you are happy before submitting any Personal Information to them.
Can I stop receiving marketing message from you?
If you no longer want to receive details of our products and offers, please let us know by post or by email to email@example.com. Please make sure that you tell us your full name and address or email address.
Please allow 28 days for your request to be updated across all our systems.
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your data then please get in touch using the contact info at the top of this notice. You have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel we have not resolved any queries you have made.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This notice will be reviewed and updated as needed, so please check back to see the latest version.
If you have any questions about how we handle your data, please get in touch using the details at the top of this notice.